Marietta Georgia Lip blushing is the hottest cosmetic tattoo trend in permanent makeup today. It is a safe and comfortable procedure that creates the appearance of fuller, flushed and younger-looking lips.
In essence, it is a cosmetic lip tattoo that highlights the lips’ natural beauty while enhancing the lip shape, adding definition at the vermillion border, and creating the definition of fullness (natural lip shape).
Say goodbye to unreliable lipsticks and messy glosses. With a permanent lip color enhancement, you can achieve the lips you have always wanted.
As we age, our lips become paler and thinner, and lip blushing will restore the lost color and add symmetry to the lips, making them appear fuller and younger. We at LaNiya’a Image are looking forward to helping you get gorgeous results.
Want to book an appointment? Click the Button Below!
Best Lip Tattoo in Marietta Surrounding, Georgia
Our LA Lip Blush technique is the best way to get an overall more symmetrical and pleasing appearance. If you have thin or uneven lips, if you have lost color, particularly at the vermillion border on the outside of your lips, lip blushing will revitalize your look.
For a seamless and smooth finish, we can add color to your lips and even out the tone of their natural color.
Lip blushing is a wonderful substitute for various lip stains and lipsticks that frequently cause your lips to get dry and never last as long as promised.
Before Your Appointment:
What to Expect at your Appointment:
Depending on the aesthetic that you choose, the lip treatment may take 2-3 hours. To ensure your comfort, numbing cream will be applied before the mapping (drawing shape) process of your lips. You will get to actively participate in the creation and refinement of your shape. Note that after the first session your lips will be a little bit puffy and the color will be much brighter than the target color but after a few days or so they will settle down and reveal a soft and pretty look.
Lip Blushing Aftercare:
- During the first 4 hours post treatment, wipe/blot your lips with a clean, dampened tissue or cotton ball to eliminate the build up of fluids.
- After the first 4 hours, consistently apply small amounts of aquaphor to keep the lips constantly moisturised. Make sure your hands are clean or use a Qtip.
- Drink liquids through a straw.
- Eat bite sized manageable food.
- Avoid spicy, oily and salty food.
- When brushing teeth, apply aquaphor on your lips first to eliminate water and toothpaste from getting on the lips.
- Avoid swimming pools, saunas, hot tubs etc. until lips have healed (approx. 1 week).
- Do not allow sweating for about 1 week.
- No smoking for 1 week.
- No kissing for 1 week.
- Avoid the sun and tanning booths and always use a sunblock when exposed to UVB/UVA.
- For long term care keep Retin-A’s, AHD/BHA’s and other exfoliants away from the lip area.
Lip Blush Tattoo FAQS
Lip blushing lasts about 1-2 years or so depending on the individual. Enjoy uncomplicated daily beauty with periodic touch-ups.
To make the Lip Blushing Treatment comfortable, a strong topical anesthetic is applied before and during the session.
- Are too pale
- Have lost definition and shape
- Have lost fullness
- Are uneven or asymmetrical
- Have scars or injuries