BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Before Your Appointment
Preparing properly for your appointment is one of the ways you can ensure a successful result for your permanent makeup. Please follow these easy instructions before your arrival.
- No caffeine on the day of your appointment,
- Do not workout on the day of your appointment.
- No alcohol the night before your procedure.
- Do not tweeze, thread, undergo electrolysis or wax 5-7 days before your appointment.
- No aspirin or ibuprofen 1 week before your treatment. Tylenol is OK.
- No fish oil or vitamin E 1 week before your treatment.
- No blood thinners 1 week before your appointment.
- No sunburn 2 weeks before your appointment.
- No Retin-A 3, lasers, microdermabrasion or chemical peels 3 weeks before your appointment.
- No Botox/Dysport 3 weeks before your procedure.
- Must be off Acutane at least 1 year before treatment.
Have questions? Great! Send us a message.
Please fill out your contact information below.